New Mexico Unit 38 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has New Mexico unit 38 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 38 maps include:
- New Mexico public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 38 (GMU 38) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 38 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 38 New Mexico topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from New Mexico Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the New Mexico Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
New Mexico Big Game Unit 38
– Unit 38 Topo/Map New Mexico – Game Management Unit (GMU-38).
Game Management Unit (GMU) Beginning at the junction of US 54 and New Mexico 55 and running northwesterly along New Mexico 55 to its junction with US 60 at Mountainair, then east along US 60 to the Guadalupe-De Baca county line, then south along the county line and along the east boundary of Lincoln County to its intersection with Hasparos Canyon, then west up Hasparos Canyon to the Southern Pacif c Railroad tracks northeast of Ancho, then south along the railroad tracks to their intersection with New Mexico 462 at Ancho, then west along New Mexico 462 to its junction with US 54, then south along US 54 to its junction with New Mexico 55.
Additional maps you may wish to purchase for New Mexico Game Management Unit 38.
Belen Quad, Corona Quad, Carrizozo Quad, Fort Sumner Quad, Salt Creek Quad, Socorro Quad, and Vaughn Quad.
US Forest Service Maps:
Cibola National Forest, Mountainair District