Arizona Unit 16 A hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Arizona unit 16 A hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 16 A maps include:
- Arizona public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 16 A (GMU 16 A) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for you upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 16 A are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 16 A Arizona topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from the Arizona Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Arizona Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
Arizona Big Game
Click Here to Order Unit 16 A Topo Map
Unit 16 A Beginning at Kingman Exit 48 on Interstate-40; south and west on Interstate-40 to Arizona Highway 95 (Exit 9); southerly on Arizona Highway 95 to the Bill Williams River Road (milepost 161.4); easterly along the Bill Williams River Road to Mineral Wash Road; continuing easterly along with the Bill Williams and Santa Maria rivers to United States Highway 93; north and west on United States Highway 93 and Interstate-40 to Kingman (Exit 48).