Nevada Unit 32 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Nevada unit 32 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 32 maps include:
- Nevada public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 32 (GMU 32) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 32 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 32 Nevada topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from the Nevada Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Nevada Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– Unit 32 Topo/Map Nevada – Game Management Unit (GMU-32).
Game Management Unit (GMU)
US Forest Service Maps:
Unit 32: That portion of Humboldt County south of the Oregon state line, east of the Sheldon National Wildlife Refuge, west of state Route No. 140 from the Leonard Creek Road to Denio Junction, west of state Route No. 292 from Denio Junction to the Oregon state line and north of the Leonard Creek-Pearl Camp-Cove Camp-Idaho Canyon-Summit Lake Road to its intersection with the southeast corner of the boundary of the Sheldon National Wildlife Refuge.