Arizona Unit 20 C hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Arizona unit 20 C hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 20 C maps include:
- Arizona public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 20 C (GMU 20 C) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 20 C are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 20 C Arizona topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from the Arizona Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Arizona Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
Arizona Big Game
Unit 20 C Beginning at United States Highway 93 and the Santa Maria River; northeasterly along the Santa Maria River to Arizona Highway 96; easterly on Arizona Highway 96 to Kirkland Junction; southeasterly along the Kirkland Junction-Wagoner-Crown King-Cordes road to the Hassayampa River (at Wagoner); southwesterly along the Hassayampa River to United States Highway 93; northwesterly on United States Highway 93 to the Santa Maria River.