Nevada Unit 164 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Nevada unit 164 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 164 maps include:
- Nevada public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 164 (GMU 164) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 164 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with a USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 164 Nevada topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from the Nevada Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Nevada Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– Unit 164 Topo/Map Nevada – Game Management Unit (GMU-164).
Game Management Unit (GMU)
US Forest Service Maps:
Unit 164: Those portions of Eureka, White Pine, and Nye counties bounded on the east by State Route No. 379 and the Fish Creek-Duckwater Road, on the south by U.S. Highway No. 6, and on the west and north by the Moores Station-Hicks Station Road to the intersection with the Fish Creek-Duckwater Road.