Idaho Unit 27 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Idaho unit 27 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 27 maps include:
- Idaho public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 27 (GMU 27) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 27 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with a USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 27 Idaho topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from Idaho Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Idaho Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– Unit 27 Topo/Map Idaho – Game Management Unit (GMU-27).
Game Management Unit (GMU)
US Forest Service Maps:
Unit 27 Middle Fork: Those portions of Lemhi, Valley, and Custer counties within the drainage of the Middle Fork of the Salmon River as follows: the drainages on the east side of the Middle Fork Salmon River from its mouth upstream to Camas Creek; the drainages on the north side of Camas Creek from its mouth upstream to, but excluding, the Yellowjacket Creek drainage; the drainages on the south side of Camas Creek and south of the Camas Creek Trail (Forest Service Trail 134); the drainages on the east side of the Middle Fork Salmon River from Camas Creek upstream to, but excluding, the Marsh Creek drainage; and the drainages on the west side of the Middle Fork of the Salmon River upstream from, but excluding, the Big Creek drainage too, but excluding the Sulphur Creek drainage.