Arizona Unit 17 B hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Arizona unit 17 B hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 17 B maps include:
- Arizona public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 17 B (GMU 17 B) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 17 B are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 17 B Arizona topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from the Arizona Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Arizona Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
Arizona Big Game Hunting Maps
Order Unit 17 B Topo Map
Unit 17 B Beginning in Prescott; at the junction of Iron Springs Road and Williamson Valley Road westerly on the Prescott-Skull Valley-Hillside-Bagdad Road to Bagdad; northeast on the Bagdad-Camp Wood Road (Forest Road 21) to the Williamson Valley Road (County Road 5, Forest Road 6); south on the Williamson Valley Road (County Road 5, Forest Road 6) to the Iron Springs Road