Sometimes that secret hunting spot sits at the end of a long cornfield, miles downstream at the bend of the river, or maybe in those hard to reach cattails on the distant horizon. If that’s the case, then the Flatlander is the fat tire hunting bike for you! We understand that not every hunt begins at the top of the mountain. For that purpose Bakcou has taken all of the high-end components of the Mule and Storm, and engineered a hunting bike for those that hunt the flatter ground.
This new design with commitment to performance and value establishes levels the hunting fields for all hunters. The Flatlander delivers on price, performance and ruggedness.
We combined the power and performance of Bafangs 750w, high-end, rear hub motor, with the same bullet proof aluminum alloy frame, and high- end components, that you expect in a Bakcou fat-tire, electric, hunting bike and created the Flatlander. As with each of the hunting eBikes from Bakcou, it’s all in the details and that’s why we use wide handlebars and locking handle grips for a greater base of support. We use wide stance, deep cleated pedals, with wide holes to grip your boots and avoid accumulation of mud or snow. Our color LCD display allows for ease of use when flying down the trail, while the unparalleled traction and control of our Maxxis Minion fat-tires, allow you to go where you want to go. From our top of the line air-suspension forks to our drivetrain components, we’ve got you covered.
Bakcou Flatlander Specifications
- Motor: Bafang 750W high-end rear hub.
- Battery: Extended Distance 48v 14.5ah, 17.4ah, or 21ah lithium-ion
- Range: 40+ Miles (see “eBike Range Explained” under “Resources” on our website)
- Digital Display: Bafang Full Color LCD
- Brakes: Powerful Tektro Dual Piston Hydraulic, 203mm Front & 180mm Rear rotor.
- Suspension: BCEB GT MRK 100mm AIR Fork
- Frame: High Grade Aluminum Alloy 6061
- Size: Flatlander, 18” (Stand Over Height: 29.5”)
- Flatlander ST, 18” (Stand Over Height: 26”)
- Throttle: Left Thumb
- Wheels: Quick Release Front Hub
- Tires: Unparalleled Traction and Control Maxxis Minion 26” X 4.0
- Gearing: Shimano Alivio Hill-Climbing 9 speed, 40t Front 11x36t cassette
- Steering: Wide 740mm Handlebars for Greater Stability
- Load Capacity: 300lbs
- Locking Ergonomic Handlebar Grips
- Shock Absorbing Suspension Seat Post
- Front & Side Rear Derailleur Guards
- Saddle: SR Sport Saddle
- Aggressive Skid-Proof Wide Stance Pedals
- Weight: 63 lbs