The Bakcou Storm is designed to handle the roughest terrain that the outdoors can throw at it. Able to navigate those rocky climbs and maintains control for the descent back down. Engineered and matched with the Bafang Ultra Mid-Drive motor for maximum performance and efficiency. The all metal, heavy-duty gearing, of the Ultra motor, combined with the intelligence of an integrated torque sensor, make the Ultra motor the most capable, durable, and efficient motor on the planet and now there is a full-suspension bike to handle it.
The Bafang Ultra Motor delivers just the right level of power with speed, cadence, shift, brake and torque from the rider to the motor. Always providing the right amount of power for a natural ride that gets the job done.
Bakcou Storm Specifications
- Motor: This smart torque sensing motor, powered by Bafang, is capable of falling under all 3 Classifications of ebike laws. Toggle between 750 watts, and 1,000 continuous watts with a max power output of 1,500 watts.
- Battery: Standard Extended Distance 48v 17.4ah, Optional 19.2ah or the Optional 21ah lithium-ion
- Range: Up to 82 Miles
- Performance: 160NM of Torque/ 1500 Peak Wattage Output
- Display: Bafang DP C18.UART Full Color LCD
- Brakes: Powerful Tektro HD E750 Quad Piston Hydraulic, 203mm front & rear
- Suspension: BCEB GT MRK 120mm AIR front fork & Rockshox Monarch rear
- Frame: High Grade Aluminum Alloy 6061
- Size: 19” Frame (Stand Over Height: 30.5”)
- Throttle: Removable Left Thumb Throttle
- Wheels: Quick Release Front Hub
- Tires: Unparalleled Traction and Control Maxxis Minion 26” X 4.0
- Gearing: Sram 9sp, 40t Front & Sunrace 11-42t Rear cassette
- Steering: Wide 740mm Handlebars for Greater Stability
- Load Capacity: 300 lbs
- Locking Ergonomic Handlebar Grips
- Side Rear Derailleur Guards
- Saddle: SR Sport Saddle
- Aggressive Skid-Proof Wide Stance Pedals
- Weight: 72 lbs