Oregon Unit 66 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Oregon unit 66 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 66 maps include:
- Oregon public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 66 (GMU 66) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 66 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with a USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 66 Oregon topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from the Oregon Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Oregon Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– (Moffat) bounded on N, East, and South by Green River; on West by Utah.
MALHEUR River 69% of public lands. Beginning at Burns; north on United States Highway 395 to Seneca; east on Logan Valley Company Road (Forest Road 16) to Forest Road 14; southeast on Forest Road 14 to Forest Road 1663 near Antelope Mount; south on 1663 and Otis Valley Road (Harney Company Road 304) to Drewsey; south on Drewsey Road (Harney Company Road 305) to United States Highway 20; east on Highway 20 to Harper; southwest on Harper-Follyfarm Road (Malheur Company Roads 585 and 513) to state Highway 78 near Follyfarm; northwest on State Highway 78 to Burns, point of beginning. (Maps: Malheur National Forest, Burns and Vale Bureau of Land Management)