Oregon Unit 62 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Oregon unit 62 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 62 maps include:
- Oregon public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 62 (GMU 62) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 62 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with a USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 62 Oregon topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from the Oregon Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Oregon Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– (Moffat) bounded on N, East, and South by Green River; on West by Utah.
PINE CREEK 75% public lands. Beginning at Cornucopia; north on Blue Cr trail to the summit of Eagle Mts; west and north on the summit of Eagle Mts to Hawkins Pass; east and north on S Fork Imnaha Rvr and Imnaha Rvr to Dry Cr; southeast on Dry Cr and northeast on N Fork Dry Cr to Summit Rd; north and northeast on Summit Rd to Thirty-two Point Cr; east on Thirty-two Point Cr to Snake River; south on Snake River to the mouth of Powder River; west on Powder Rvr arm of Brownlee Reservoir to old Richland-Halfway Hwy (Sag Rd); north on Sag Rd to Hwy 86; northeast on Hwy 86 to Pine Cr; northwest on Pine Cr to Cornucopia, point of beginning. (Maps: Wallowa-Whitman NF, Vale BLM, ODF)