Oregon Unit 54 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
HuntersDomain has Oregon unit 54 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 54 maps include:
- Oregon public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 54 (GMU 54) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 54 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with a USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 54 Oregon topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from the Oregon Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Oregon Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– (Moffat) bounded on N, East, and South by Green River; on West by Utah.
MOUNT EMILY 44% public lands. Beginning at Pendleton; northeast on State Highway 11 to Weston; southeast on State Highway 204 to Elgin; southwest on State Highway 82 to Interstate-84; northwest on Interstate-84 to Pendleton, point of beginning. (Maps: Umatilla National Forest, Wallowa- Whitman National Forest, Oregon Department of Forestry)