Oregon Unit 53 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Oregon unit 53 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 53 maps include:
- Oregon public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 53 (GMU 53) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 53 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with a USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 53 Oregon topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from the Oregon Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Oregon Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– (Moffat) bounded on N, East, and South by Green River; on West by Utah.
CATHERINE CREEK 24% public lands. Beginning at Elgin; northeast on State Highway 82 to Minam; south on Minam River to Wallowa-Whitman National Forest boundary; west on forest boundary to Point Promilenence Road (62 and 6220); south on Point Promilenence Road to Moss Springs Campground; south and east from Moss Springs Campground on Lodgepole Trail 1920 to Cartwheel Ridge Trail 1907; north and east on Cartwheel Ridge Trail 1907 to the divide between Catherine Circle and Minam River drainages and south to Meadow Mount; generally southeast on the divide between Catherine Circle and the Minam River drainages past Burger Butte to Granite Butte; generally south on the divide between Catherine Circle and Eagle Circle drainages to Flagstaff Butte; west on Forest Road 7700582 to Forest Road 77; west on Forest Road 77 to Forest Road 7740; south on 7740 to 7740050; south and west on 7740050 to Big Circle; south along Big Circle to Forest Road 67; west on Forest Road Road 67 to Big Circle Road 71; southwest and northwest on Big Circle Road 71 to Medical Springs; southwest on State Highway 203 to Powder River; northwest on Powder River to Interstate-84 at N Powder; north on Interstate-84 to State Highway 82 at La Grande; northeast on Highway 82 to Elgin, point of beginning. (Maps: Wallowa- Whitman National Forest, Vale Bureau of Land Management, Oregon Department of Forestry)