Oregon Unit 34 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Oregon unit 34 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 34 maps include:
- Oregon public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 34 (GMU 34) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 34 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with a USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 34 Oregon topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from the Oregon Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Oregon Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– (Moffat) bounded on N, East, and South by Green River; on West by Utah.
UPPER DESCHUTES 75% public lands. Beginning at Bend; southwest on United States Highway 97 to Crescent; west on Klamath Company Road 61 to Crescent Circle; southwest on Crescent Circle to State Highway 58; northwest on Highway 58 to Pacific Crest Trail; north on Pacific Crest Trail to United States Highway 242; east on Highway 242 to Sisters; east on State Highway 126 to Redmond; southwest on United States Highway 97 to Bend, point of beginning. (Maps: Deschutes National Forest)