Oregon Unit 23 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Oregon unit 23 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 23 maps include:
- Oregon public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 23 (GMU 23) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 23 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with a USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 23 Oregon topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from the Oregon Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Oregon Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– (Moffat) bounded on N, East, and South by Green River; on West by Utah.
MELROSE 16% of public lands. Beginning at Dixonville power substation; south along Dixonville-Nickel Mount main power transmilession line to Douglas Company Road 1 at a point approximately 2 mile west of Days Circle; southwest on Douglas Company Road 1 to Canyonville; south on Interstate-5, 3/4 mile to Dixonville-Nickel Mount main power transmilession line; west on Dixonville-Nickel Mount main power transmilession line to Southern Pacific railroad tracks adjacent to the Nickel Mount Road junction; southwest on SPRR tracks to Union Circle Road; north on Union Circle Road to Live Oak Circle Road; northeast on Live Oak Circle Road through Horse Prairie to Olalla Circle Road; north on Olalla Circle Road to Ireland Road; west on Ireland Road to Benedict Road; north on Benedict Road to Tenmilele; north on Reston, Coos Bay Wagon, Flournoy Valley, and Melrose Roads to Melrose; north and east on Melqua Road and Ft McKay Road to Umpqua River; north on Umpqua River to State Highway 38 at Elkton; east on Highway 38 to Drain; northeast on State Highway 99 to Curtin; northeast on Interstate-5 to South 6th St; south on South 6th St to London Road; south on London Road to Shoestring Road; west 0.8 mile on Shoestring Road to the Albany-Dixonville main power Transmilession line; south along Albany- Dixonville main power transmilession line to Dixonville, point of beginning. (Maps: Roseburg Bureau of Land Management)