Oregon Unit 18 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Oregon unit 18 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 18 maps include:
- Oregon public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 18 (GMU 18) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 18 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with a USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 18 Oregon topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from the Oregon Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Oregon Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– (Moffat) bounded on N, East, and South by Green River; on West by Utah.
Alsea 42% of public lands. Beginning at Corvallis; southwest on State Highway 34 to Decker Road; southeast on Decker Road to Bellfountain Road; south on Bellfountain Road to Bellfountain; east on Dawson Road (Company Road 45200) to State Highway 99W; south on State Highway 99W to Monroe; south on Territorial Road to State Highway 36; southwest on State Highway 36 to north shoreline of Triangle Lk; southwest on Triangle Lk shoreline, Lk Circle, Siuslaw River and north shoreline of Siuslaw Bay to Pacific Ocean; north on Pacific Ocean coastline to north shoreline of Siletz Bay; east on north shoreline of Siletz Bay, Siletz River and S Fork of Siletz River to Valsetz; east on Valsetz-Falls City main Company Road to Falls City; southeast on Bridgeport Road (No. 864), Gardner Road (No. 865) and Airlie Road (No. 7) to State Highway 99W; south on Highway 99W to Corvallis, point of beginning. (Maps: Siuslaw National Forest, Eugene/ Salem Bureau of Land Management)