Oregon Unit 15 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Oregon unit 15 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 15 maps include:
- Oregon public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 15 (GMU 15) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 15 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with a USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 15 Oregon topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from the Oregon Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Oregon Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– (Moffat) bounded on N, East, and South by Green River; on West by Utah.
Willamette 2% of public lands. Beginning at Sandy; southwest on State Highway 211 to State Highway 213; southwest on Highway 213 to Cascade Highway at Silverton; south on Cascade Highway to State Highway 22; east on Highway 22 to State Highway 226; south and west on Highway 226 to Richardson Gap Road; south on Richardson Gap Road to Baptist Church Dr; east on Baptist Church Dr to Kowitz Road; south on Kowitz Road to Lacomb Road; west on Lacomb Road to Brewster Road; south on Brewster Road to State Highway 34; west on State Highway 34 to Interstate-5; south on Interstate-5 to Belt Line Road; west and south on Belt Line Road to State Highway 126; west on Highway 126 to Poodle Circle Road; north on Poodle Circle Road to State Highway 36; northeast on Highway 36 to Territorial Road near Cheshire; north on Territorial Road to Monroe; north on State Highway 99W to Dawson Road (Company Road 45200); west on Dawson Road to Bellfountain; north on Bellfountain Road to Decker Road at Invale School; west on Decker Road to State Highway 34; northeast on Highway 34 to Corvallis; north on State Highway 99W to Airlie Road (No. 7) at Suver; northwest on Airlie Road to State Highway 223; north on Highway 223 to Perrydale Road at Dallas; north on Perrydale Road to State Highway 22; northwest on Highway 22 to State Highway 18; northeast on Highway 18 to State Highway 99W; north on Highway 99W to State Highway 47; north on Highway 47 to State Highway 8; northwest on Highway 8 to State Highway 6; east on Highway 6 to United States Highway 26; southeast on United States Highway 26 to Cornelius Pass Road; northeast on Cornelius Pass Road to United States Highway 30; southeast on United States Highway 30 to Multnomah Channel at Sauvie Island bridge; southeast on Multnomah Channel to Willamette River; northeast down Willamette River to state line in Columbia River; southeast on state line to Sandy River; southeast up Sandy River to TenEyck Road; south on TenEyck Road to Sandy, point of beginning. (Company maps)