New Mexico Unit 39 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has New Mexico unit 39 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 39 maps include:
- New Mexico public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 39 (GMU 39) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 39 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 39 New Mexico topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from New Mexico Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the New Mexico Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
New Mexico Big Game Unit 39
– Unit 39 Topo/Map New Mexico – Game Management Unit (GMU-39).
Game Management Unit (GMU) Beginning at the junction of US 60 and New Mexico 41 west of Willard and running north along with New Mexico 41 to its intersection with Interstate-40 at Moriarty, then east along Interstate-40 to its junction with US 84 east of Santa Rosa, then southeast along US 84 to its junction with US 60 at Fort Sumner, then west along US 60 to its junction with New Mexico 41 west of Willard.
Additional maps you may wish to purchase for New Mexico Game Management Unit 39.
Fort Sumner Quad, Santa Rosa Quad, and Vaughn Quad.
US Forest Service Maps: