New Mexico Unit 33 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has New Mexico unit 33 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 33 maps include:
- New Mexico public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 33 (GMU 33) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 33 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 33 New Mexico topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from New Mexico Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the New Mexico Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
New Mexico Big Game Unit 33
– Unit 33 Topo/Map New Mexico – Game Management Unit (GMU-33).
Game Management Unit (GMU) Beginning at the intersection of US 82 and US 285 at Artesia and running north along US 285 to its junction with New Mexico 2, then north on New Mexico 2 to its intersection with New Mexico 249 at Hagerman, then east along with New Mexico 249 to its intersection with the Pecos River, then north along the Pecos River to its intersection with US 70, then northeast along US 70 to its intersection with New Mexico 114 at Elida, then south along with New Mexico 114 to Roosevelt County Road AK to Reserve Road in Chaves County to Button Mesa Road/Lea County Coad 156 to its intersection with US 380 east of Caprock, then west along US 380 to its intersection with New Mexico 172 west of Caprock, then south on New Mexico 172 to its intersection with New Mexico 249, then south along with New Mexico 249 to its intersection with US 82 at Maljamar, then west along US 82 to its intersection with US 285 at Artesia.
Additional maps you may wish to purchase for New Mexico Game Management Unit 33.
Artesia Quad, Elida Quad, Hobbs Quad, Roswell Quad, Salt Creek Quad, and Tatum Quad.
US Forest Service Maps: