New Mexico Unit 2B hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has New Mexico unit 2B hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 2B maps include:
- New Mexico public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 2B (GMU 2B) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 2B are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 2B New Mexico topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from New Mexico Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the New Mexico Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
New Mexico Big Game Unit 2B
– Unit 2B Topo/Map New Mexico – Game Management Unit (GMU-2B).
Game Management Unit (GMU) That portion of GMU 2 east and north of the following line: From the junction of the New Mexico/Colorado state line and Pine River, then south along the Pine River to its junction with the San Juan River, then south and west along the San Juan River to its junction with Largo Canyon, then south and east along the central wash of Largo Canyon to its junction with Cereza Canyon, then south and east along the central wash of Cereza Canyon to the Jicarilla Apache Indian Reservation boundary.
Navajo Reservoir Quad.
US Forest Service Maps:
Carson National Forest.