New Mexico Unit 29 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has New Mexico unit 29 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 29 maps include:
- New Mexico public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 29 (GMU 29) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 29 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 29 New Mexico topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from New Mexico Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the New Mexico Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
New Mexico Big Game Unit 29
– Unit 29 Topo/Map New Mexico – Game Management Unit (GMU-29).
Game Management Unit (GMU) Beginning at the junction of the New Mexico/TX state line and the east boundary of the Fort Bliss Military Reservation and running northeast along the military reservation boundary to its intersection with New Mexico 506/CR E038 leading to Pinon, then east, north and east along with New Mexico 506/CR E038 to its intersection with New Mexico 24 at Pinon, then east on New Mexico 24 approximately three miles to its intersection with New Mexico 506/CR E038, then running south, east, south and southwest along New Mexico 506/CR E038 through Cornucopia Draw and Crow Flats to its intersection with the New Mexico/TX state line near Dell City, Texas, then west along the state line to the east boundary of the Fort Bliss Military Reservation.
Additional maps you may wish to purchase for New Mexico Game Management Unit 29.
Alamogordo Quad and Crow Flats Quad.
US Forest Service Maps: