New Mexico Unit 23 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has New Mexico unit 23 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 23 maps include:
- New Mexico public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 23 (GMU 23) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 23 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 23 New Mexico topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from New Mexico Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the New Mexico Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
New Mexico Big Game Unit 23
– Unit 23 Topo/Map New Mexico – Game Management Unit (GMU-23).
Game Management Unit (GMU) Beginning at the intersection of US 180 and the New Mexico/AZ state line west of Luna, then south along the state line to its intersection with US 70, then southeast along US 70 to its junction with US 180 at Deming: then northwest along US 180 to its junction with the New Mexico/AZ state line. Burro Mountain Hunt Area: The Big Burro Mountain portion of the Gila National Forest in GMU 23, including all private land within the National Forest Boundary
Additional maps you may wish to purchase for New Mexico Game Management Unit 23.
Deming Quad, Lordsburg Quad, Mogollon Mountains Quad, Silver City Quad, and Tularosa Mountains Quad.
US Forest Service Maps:
Gila National Forest.