Nevada Unit 31 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Nevada unit 31 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 31 maps include:
- Nevada public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 31 (GMU 31) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 31 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 31 Nevada topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from the Nevada Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Nevada Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– Unit 31 Topo/Map Nevada – Game Management Unit (GMU-31).
Game Management Unit (GMU)
US Forest Service Maps:
Unit 31: That portion of Humboldt County south of the Oregon state line, north and east of state Route No. 140 from its intersection with U.S. Highway No. 95 to Denio Junction, east of state Route No. 292 from Denio to the Oregon state line, and west of U.S. Highway No. 95.