Idaho Unit 63A hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Idaho unit 63A hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 63A maps include:
- Idaho public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 63A (GMU 63A) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 63A are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 63A Idaho topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from Idaho Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Idaho Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– Unit 63A Topo/Map Idaho – Game Management Unit (GMU-63A).
Game Management Unit (GMU)
US Forest Service Maps:
Unit 63A Snake River: Those portions of Bonneville, Jefferson, and Madison counties within the following boundary: beginning at Idaho Falls, then east on the United States 26 to the spot directly above the Heise measuring cable (about 1.5 miles upstream from Heise Hot Springs), then north across the South Fork of the Snake River to the Heise-Archer-Lyman Road (Snake River Road), then northwest on Heise-Archer-Lyman Road to the United States 191, then north on the United States 191 to Rexburg, then west on State Highway 33 to Interstate 15 (Sage Junction), then south on Interstate 15 to Idaho Falls, then east on Broadway Street to the United States 26, the point of beginning.