Idaho Unit 62 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Idaho unit 62 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 62 maps include:
- Idaho public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 62 (GMU 62) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 62 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with a USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 62 Idaho topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from Idaho Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Idaho Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– Unit 62 Topo/Map Idaho – Game Management Unit (GMU-62).
Game Management Unit (GMU)
US Forest Service Maps:
Unit 62 Teton: Those portions of Fremont, Madison, and Teton counties within the following boundary: beginning at the Leigh Creek Road on the Idaho-Wyoming State line, north along the state line to the Yellowstone Park boundary, then northwest along the Yellowstone Park boundary to Robinson Creek, then downstream to State Highway 47, then southwest on State Highway 47 to Ashton, then south on the United States 20 to State Highway 33, then east on State Highway 33 to Leigh Creek Road east of Tetonia, then east on Leigh Creek Road to the state line, the point of beginning.