Idaho Unit 57 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Idaho unit 57 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 57 maps include:
- Idaho public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 57 (GMU 57) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 57 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with a USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 57 Idaho topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from Idaho Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Idaho Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– Unit 57 Topo/Map Idaho – Game Management Unit (GMU-57).
Game Management Unit (GMU)
US Forest Service Maps:
Unit 57 Owyhee-South Hills: Those portions of Cassia and Oneida counties within the following boundary: beginning at Malta, then east on Malta- Sublett Road to Interstate 84, then southeast on Interstate 84 to the Idaho- Utah State line, then west on the state line to the Malta- Strevell Road, then northwest on Malta-Strevell Road to Malta, the point of beginning.