Idaho Unit 45 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Idaho unit 45 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 45 maps include:
- Idaho public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 45 (GMU 45) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 45 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with a USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 45 Idaho topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from Idaho Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Idaho Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– Unit 45 Topo/Map Idaho – Game Management Unit (GMU-45).
Game Management Unit (GMU)
US Forest Service Maps:
Unit 45 Bennett Hills: Those portions of Camas, Elmore, And Gooding Counties within the following boundary: beginning at the junction of United States 20 and the Anderson Ranch Dam Road, then east on the United States 20 to State Highway 46, then south on State Highway 46 to Gooding, then west on the United States 26 to Bliss, then south on the United States 30 to the Malad River, then downstream to the Snake River, then downstream (excluding all islands) to State Highway 51, then north on State Highway 51 to Mountain Home, then northeast on the United States 20 to Anderson Ranch Dam Road, the point of beginning. Three Island State Park – closed.