Idaho Unit 21 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Idaho unit 21 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 21 maps include:
- Idaho public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 21 (GMU 21) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 21 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with a USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 21 Idaho topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from Idaho Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Idaho Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– Unit 21 Topo/Map Idaho – Game Management Unit (GMU-21).
Game Management Unit (GMU)
US Forest Service Maps:
Unit 21 Salmon: That portion of Lemhi County within the following boundary: beginning at the Idaho- Montana State line on the United States 93, then west along the state line to the Idaho-Lemhi County line, then southwest along the Idaho-Lemhi County line to the Salmon River, then upstream to the town of North Fork, then north on the United States 93 to the Idaho-Montana State line, the point of beginning.