Arizona Unit 13A hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Arizona unit 13A hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 13A maps include:
- Arizona public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 13A (GMU 13A) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 13A are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 13A Arizona topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from the Arizona Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Arizona Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
Arizona Big Game
Unit 13A Beginning on the western edge of the Hurricane Rim at the Utah state line; southerly along the western edge of the Hurricane Rim to Mohave County Road 5 (the Mt. Trumbull Road); west along Mohave County Road 5 to the town of Mt. Trumbull (Bundyville); south from the town of Mt. Trumbull (Bundyville) on Mohave County Road 257 to BLM Road 1045; south on BLM Road 1045 to Cold Spring Wash; south along the bottom of Cold Spring Wash to Whitmore Wash; southerly along the bottom of Whitmore Wash to the Colorado River; easterly along the Colorado River to Kanab Creek; northerly along Kanab Creek to the Utah state line; west along the Utah state line to the western edge of the Hurricane Rim; except those portions that are sovereign tribal lands of the Kaibab Band of Paiute Indians.