Idaho Unit 15 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Idaho unit 15 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 15 maps include:
- Idaho public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 15 (GMU 15) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 15 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with a USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 15 Idaho topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from Idaho Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Idaho Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– Unit 15 Topo/Map Idaho – Game Management Unit (GMU-15).
Game Management Unit (GMU)
US Forest Service Maps:
Unit 15 Elk City: That portion of Idaho County within the following boundary: beginning at Grangeville on State Highway 13, then northeast on State Highway 13 to the South Fork of the Clearwater River, then downstream to the road that goes up Sally Ann Creek, then up the road to the town of Clearwater, then southeast along Forest Service Road 284 to Forest Service Road 464, then east along Forest Service Road 464 to the Falls Point Road (Forest Service Road 443), then south on the Falls Point Road to Forest Service Trail 835, then southeast along Forest Service Trail 835 to Anderson Butte, then south over Forest Service Trail 505 to Black Hawk Mountain and Soda Creek Point to the Montana Road (Forest Service Road 468), then west on Montana Road to the Red River Ranger Station- Mackay Bar Road (Forest Service Road 222.3), then southwest on Red River Ranger Station-Mackay Bar Road to Dixie Summit, then west along the watershed divide between the South Fork Clearwater and Salmon Rivers over the Crooked River-Big Creek Divide, Orogrande Summit and Square Mountain to the Moores Guard Station-Adams Ranger Station Road (Forest Service Road 444), then west on Moores Guard Station-Adams Ranger Station Road to the Grangeville-Salmon River Road (Forest Service Road 221), then north on Grangeville-Salmon River Road to Grangeville, the point of beginning.