Oregon Unit 57 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Oregon unit 57 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 57 maps include:
- Oregon public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 57 (GMU 57) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for you upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 57 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with a USGS topographical maps (user defined boundaries)
Order your unit 57 Oregon topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from the Oregon Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Oregon Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– (Moffat) bounded on N, East and South by Green River; on West by Utah.
SLED SPRINGS 21% of public lands. Beginning at Wallowa; west on State Highway 82 to Elgin; northeast on Grande Ronde River to Oregon-Washington state line; east along state line to Joseph Circle; southwest on Joseph Circle to Chesnimnus Circle; southeast on Chesnimnus Circle to Crow Circle Road; south on Crow Circle Road to Highway 82; northwest on Highway 82 to Wallowa, point of beginning. (Maps: Wallowa-Whitman National Forest, Vale Bureau of Land Management, Oregon Department of Forestry)