Oregon Unit 77 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Oregon unit 77 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 77 maps include:
- Oregon public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 77 (GMU 77) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 77 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with a USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 77 Oregon topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from the Oregon Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Oregon Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– (Moffat) bounded on N, East, and South by Green River; on West by Utah.
FORT ROCK 65% public lands. Beginning at Silver Lake; west on State Highway 31 to Klamath Marsh-Silver Lk Road; west on Klamath Marsh Road to Williamson River; west and south on Williamson River returning to Klamath Marsh Road; west on Klamath Marsh Road to United States Highway 97; west on Scott Circle Road 66 one mile to Sand Circle; southwest on Sand Circle to Crater Lk NP boundary; north and west on Crater Lk NP boundary to Pacific Crest Trail; north on Pacific Crest Trail to State Highway 58; southeast on Highway 58 to Crescent Circle; north on Crescent Circle to Company Road 61 to Crescent; east on Company Road 61 to Crescent; north on Highway 97 to Gilchrist main logging Road one mile north of Gilchrist; east on Gilchrist main logging Road 9775 to State Highway 31 between milelepost 16 and 17; southeast on Highway 31 to Lk Company Road 5-10 at Horse Ranch; 22 mile east and south on Lk Company Road 5-10 to junction with Lk Company Road 5-14; east on Lk Company Road 5-14 to Lk Company Road 5-14F at Christmas Valley; southwest on Lk Company Road 5- 14F to State Highway 31, 9 mile east of Silver Lake; west on Highway 31 to Silver Lk, point of beginning. (Maps: Deschutes/ Winema/ Fremont National Forest, Lakeview Bureau of Land Management)