Oregon Unit 76 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Oregon unit 76 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 76 maps include:
- Oregon public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 76 (GMU 76) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 76 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with a USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 76 Oregon topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from the Oregon Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Oregon Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– (Moffat) bounded on N, East, and South by Green River; on West by Utah.
SILVER LAKE 60% public lands. Beginning at Silver Lk; southeast on State Highway 31 to Forest Road 29; west on 29 to Forest Road 28; west on 28 to Forest Road 30; west on 30 to Pikes Crossing; downstream north and southwest on Sycan River to Powers Crossing (Teddy Powers Meadow); northwest on Road 44 to Yamsey Guard Station at the head of Williamson River; north and west on Williamson River to Klamath Marsh-Silver Lk Road; east on Klamath Marsh Road through Bear Flat to Highway 31; east on Highway 31 to Silver Lake, point of beginning. (Maps: Winema National Forest, Fremont National Forest, Lakeview Bureau of Land Management)