Oregon Unit 75 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Oregon unit 75 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 75 maps include:
- Oregon public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 75 (GMU 75) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for you upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 75 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with a USGS topographical maps (user defined boundaries)
Order your unit 75 Oregon topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from the Oregon Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Oregon Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– (Moffat) bounded on N, East and South by Green River; on West by Utah.
INTERSTATE 56% public lands. Beginning at Bly; west on State Highway 140 to Beatty; north on Godowa Springs Road to Sprague River; west on Sprague River one mile to Sycan River; upstream north and east on Sycan River to Pikes Crossing; east on Forest Road 30 to Forest Road 28; east on 28 to Forest Road 29; east on 29 to State Highway 31; southeast on Highway 31 to Valley Falls; south on United States Highway 395 to Oregon-California state line; west on state line to Lost River; northwest on Lost River to East Langell Valley Road; north on East Langell Valley Road to Gerber Road; northeast on Gerber Road to Bly, point of beginning. (Maps: Fremont National Forest, Lakeview Bureau of Land Management)