Oregon Unit 71 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Oregon unit 71 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 71 maps include:
- Oregon public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 71 (GMU 71) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 71 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with a USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 71 Oregon topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from the Oregon Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Oregon Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– (Moffat) bounded on N, East, and South by Green River; on West by Utah.
JUNIPER 89% of public lands. Beginning at Burns; east 2 miles on State Highway 78 to State Highway 205; south on Highway 205 through Frenchglen to Hart Mount Road (Harney Company Road 412 and Lake Company Road 3-12); west on Hart Mount Road to Flagstaff Lk Road (Lake Company Road 3-11); west on Flagstaff Lk Road to Hogback Road (Lake Company Road 3-10); northwest on Hogback Road to the United States Highway 395; northeast on Highway 395 to United States Highway 20; east on Highway 20 to Burns; the point of beginning. Specific hunts do not include Hart Mount NAR. (Maps: Lakeview/Burns Bureau of Land Management)