Oregon Unit 64 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Oregon unit 64 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 64 maps include:
- Oregon public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 64 (GMU 64) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 64 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with a USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 64 Oregon topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from the Oregon Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Oregon Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– (Moffat) bounded on N, East, and South by Green River; on West by Utah.
LOOKOUT MOUNTAIN 38% public lands. Beginning at the junction of Interstate-84 and State Highway 86 northeast of Baker; east on Highway 86 to Powder River near Goose Circle; east on Powder River to Snake River; southwest on Snake River to Birch Circle at Farewell Bend; west on Birch Circle to Interstate-84; northwest on Interstate-84 to Highway 86, point of beginning. (Maps: Vale Bureau of Land Management, Oregon Department of Forestry)