Oregon Unit 63 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Oregon unit 63 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 63 maps include:
- Oregon public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 63 (GMU 63) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 63 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with a USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 63 Oregon topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from the Oregon Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Oregon Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– (Moffat) bounded on N, East, and South by Green River; on West by Utah.
KEATING 58% Public lands. Beginning at N Powder; northeast and southeast on Powder River to State Highway 203; northeast on Highway 203 to Medical Springs; southeast and northeast on Big Circle Road 71 and Forest Road 67; north on Big Circle to Forest Road 7740050; east and north on Forest Road 7740050 to Forest Road 7740 and to Forest Road 77; east on 77 to Flagstaff Butte Road 7700582; east on Road 7700582 to Flagstaff Butte; north on the divide between Catherine Circle and Eagle Circle drainages to Granite Butte; east on summilet of Eagle Mounts. to Hawkins pass; south to Jackson Peak; south to Krag Peak; south and east to Crater Lake; north and east to Red Mount.; north and east to Blue Circle Trail (1865) north of Cornucopia; south on Blue Circle trail to Pine Circle; south and east on Pine Circle to State Highway 86; southwest on Highway 86 to Old Richland-Halfway Highway (Sag Road); south on Sag Road to Powder River arm of Brownlee Reservoir; west on Powder River to Highway 86 near Goose Circle; west on Highway 86 to Interstate-84; north on Interstate-84 to N Powder; the point of beginning. (Maps Wallowa-Whitman National Forest; Vale Bureau of Land Management)