Oregon Unit 37 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Oregon unit 37 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 37 maps include:
- Oregon public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 37 (GMU 37) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 37 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with a USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 37 Oregon topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from the Oregon Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Oregon Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– (Moffat) bounded on N, East, and South by Green River; on West by Utah.
OCHOCO 53% of public lands. Beginning at Prineville; northeast on US Hwy 26 to Dayville; south on S Fork John Day Rvr to Pine Cr Rd; west on Pine Cr Rd to Suplee; west on Co Rd to Paulina; west on Beaver Cr, Crooked Rvr, and Prineville Reservoir to State Hwy 27 at Prineville Dam; northwest on Hwy 27 to Prineville, point of beginning. (Maps: Ochoco NF, Prineville BLM).