Oregon Unit 31 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Oregon unit 31 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 31 maps include:
- Oregon public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 31 (GMU 31) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 31 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with a USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 31 Oregon topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from the Oregon Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Oregon Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– (Moffat) bounded on N, East, and South by Green River; on West by Utah.
Keno 41% of public lands. Beginning at Klamath Falls; south on United States Highway 97 to Oregon-California state line; west on state line to Copco Road; north on Copco Road to State Highway 66; east on Highway 66 to Jackson- Klamath Company line; north on Jackson- Klamath Company line to Dead Indian Road; northeast on Dead Indian Road to Forest Road 3601; north on 3601 to State Highway 140; east on Highway 140 to Forest Road 3661; north on 3661 to Fourmilele Lk; northwest on Forest Trail 993 to Pacific Crest Trail; north on Pacific Crest Trail to the south boundary of Crater Lk NP; east on the south boundary of Crater Lk NP to State Highway 62; southeast on Highway 62 to Highway 97; south on Highway 97 to Klamath Falls, point of beginning. (Maps: Winema National Forest)