Oregon Unit 27 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Oregon unit 27 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 27 maps include:
- Oregon public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 27 (GMU 27) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 27 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with a USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 27 Oregon topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from the Oregon Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Oregon Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– (Moffat) bounded on N, East, and South by Green River; on West by Utah.
CHETCO 82% of public lands. Beginning at Gold Beach; east on Rogue River to Grants Pass; southwest on United States Highway 199 to Oregon-California state line; west on state line to the Pacific Ocean; northwest on Pacific Ocean coastline to Gold Beach, point of beginning. (Maps: Siskiyou National Forest, Coos Bay/ Medford Bureau of Land Management)