Oregon Unit 26 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Oregon unit 26 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 26 maps include:
- Oregon public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 26 (GMU 26) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 26 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with a USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 26 Oregon topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from the Oregon Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Oregon Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– (Moffat) bounded on N, East, and South by Green River; on West by Utah.
POWERS 49% public lands. Beginning at Grave Circle Bridge on Rogue River; west on Rogue River to Illahee; north on posted Forest Road to Powers; northwest on Powers Highway to State Highway 42; east on Highway 42 to Tenmilele; south on Benedict Road to Ireland Road; east on Ireland Road to Olalla Circle Road; south on Olalla Circle Road through Horse Prairie to Live Oak Circle Road; southwest on Live Oak Circle Road to Union Circle Road; south on Union Circle Road to Southern Pacific railroad track; northeast on SPRR tracks to Dixonville-Nickel Mount main power transmission line adjacent to Nickel Mount Road; east on the main power transmission line to Interstate-5; south on Interstate-5 to Wolf Circle; south-west on Wolf Circle-Grave Circle Road to Grave Circle Bridge, point of beginning. (Maps: Siskiyou National Forest, Medford-Coos Bay- Roseburg Bureau of Land Management)