Oregon Unit 25 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Oregon unit 25 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 25 maps include:
- Oregon public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 25 (GMU 25) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 25 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with a USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 25 Oregon topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from the Oregon Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Oregon Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– (Moffat) bounded on N, East, and South by Green River; on West by Utah.
SIXES 29% of public lands. Beginning at Gold Beach; north on Pacific Ocean coastline to the south shoreline of Coos Bay; easterly on the south shore of Coos Bay to United States Highway 101; south on United States Highway 101 to State Highway 42; southeast on Highway 42 to Powers Highway; southeast on Powers Highway to Powers; south on posted Forest Road to Rogue River at Illahee; southwest on Rogue River to Gold Beach, point of beginning. (Maps: Siskiyou National Forest, Coos Bay Bureau of Land Management)