Oregon Unit 22 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Oregon unit 22 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 22 maps include:
- Oregon public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 22 (GMU 22) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 22 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with a USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 22 Oregon topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from the Oregon Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Oregon Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– (Moffat) bounded on N, East, and South by Green River; on West by Utah.
DIXON 77% of public lands. Beginning at Shady Cove; northwest on State Highway 227 and Douglas Company Road 1 to Dixonville-Hanna Nickel main power transmission line at a point approximately 2 miles west of Days Circle; north along the main power transmission line to N Umpqua River; east on N Umpqua River to Toketee; south on Toketee Road to State Highway 138; east and south on Highway 138 to State Highway 230; southwest on Highway 230 to State Highway 62; southwest on Highway 62 to Shady Cove, point of beginning. (Maps: Umpqua National Forest, Rogue River National Forest, Medford- Roseburg Bureau of Land Management)