Oregon Unit 14 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Oregon unit 14 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 14 maps include:
- Oregon public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 14 (GMU 14) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 14 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with a USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 14 Oregon topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from the Oregon Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Oregon Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– (Moffat) bounded on N, East and South by Green River; on West by Utah.
Trask 42% public lands. Beginning at McMinnville; southwest on State Highway 18 to Salmon River; west on Salmon River to Pacific Ocean; north on Pacific Ocean coastline to north shoreline at mouth of Tillamook Bay; east on north shoreline of Tillamook Bay and Wilson River to State Highway 6 at Mills Bridge; northeast on Highway 6 to State Highway 8 near Gales Circle; southeast on Highway 8 to State Highway 47 at Forest Grove; south on Highway 47 to State Highway 99W; southwest on Highway 99W to McMinnville, point of beginning. (Maps: Oregon Department of Forestry-Tillamook, Siuslaw National Forest, Salem (Bureau of Land Management)