New Mexico Unit 47 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
HuntersDomain has New Mexico unit 47 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 47 maps include:
- New Mexico public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 47 (GMU 47) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 47 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 47 New Mexico topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from New Mexico Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the New Mexico Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
New Mexico Big Game Unit 47
– Unit 47 Topo/Map New Mexico – Game Management Unit (GMU-47).
Game Management Unit (GMU) Beginning at the intersection of the Mora River and Interstate-25 near Watrous and running northeast along Interstate-25 to its junction with US 56 at Springer, then east along US 56 to its junction with New Mexico 39 at Abbott, then south and southeast along New Mexico 39 to its junction with New Mexico 419 southeast of Solano, then southwest along New Mexico 419 to its intersection with the Canadian River, then northwest up the Canadian River to the Mora River, then west up the Mora River to its intersection with Interstate-25.
Additional maps you may wish to purchase for New Mexico Game Management Unit 47.
Roy Quad and Springer Quad.
US Forest Service Maps:
Cibola National Forest, Kiowa Grasslands.