New Mexico Unit 46 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has New Mexico unit 46 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 46 maps include:
- New Mexico public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 46 (GMU 46) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 46 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 46 New Mexico topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from New Mexico Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the New Mexico Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
New Mexico Big Game Unit 46
– Unit 46 Topo/Map New Mexico – Game Management Unit (GMU-46).
Game Management Unit (GMU) Beginning at the junction of Interstate-25 and New Mexico 120 at Wagon Mound and running northwest along with New Mexico 120 to its junction with New Mexico 434, Black Lake area, then north on New Mexico 434 to Carson National Forest Road 76 and forest boundary, then south following the Carson National Forest boundary to the Santa Fe National Forest boundary at Holman hill, then continue south along the Santa Fe National Forest boundary to the Tecolote Land Grant boundary, then south along the Tecolote Land Grant boundary to Interstate- 25, then north along Interstate-25 to the junction of Interstate-25 and New Mexico 120 at Wagon Mound.
Additional maps you may wish to purchase for New Mexico Game Management Unit 46.
Roy Quad and Springer Quad.
US Forest Service Maps:
Cibola National Forest, Kiowa Grasslands.