New Mexico Unit 43 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has New Mexico unit 43 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 43 maps include:
- New Mexico public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 43 (GMU 43) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 43 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 43 New Mexico topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from New Mexico Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the New Mexico Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
New Mexico Big Game Unit 43
– Unit 43 Topo/Map New Mexico – Game Management Unit (GMU-43).
Game Management Unit (GMU) Beginning at the intersection of I-40 and New Mexico 41 at Moriarty and running north along with New Mexico 41 to the junction at Galisteo with Santa Fe County Road 42, then west along the county road to the junction with New Mexico 14, then north along with New Mexico 14 to its junction with I-25, then northeast along Interstate-25 to Santa Fe and east along Interstate-25 to its junction with US 84 at Romeroville, then southeast along US 84 to its intersection with the Pecos River at Dilia, then east and south along the Pecos River to its intersection with Interstate-40 at Santa Rosa, then west along Interstate-40 to its intersection with New Mexico 41.
Additional maps you may wish to purchase for New Mexico Game Management Unit 43.
Conchas Lake Quad, Santa Fe Quad, Santa Rosa Quad, and Villanueva Quad.
US Forest Service Maps: