New Mexico Unit 30 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has New Mexico unit 30 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 30 maps include:
- New Mexico public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 30 (GMU 30) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 30 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 30 New Mexico topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from New Mexico Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the New Mexico Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
New Mexico Big Game Unit 30
– Unit 30 Topo/Map New Mexico – Game Management Unit (GMU-30).
Game Management Unit (GMU) Beginning at the New Mexico/TX state line near Dell City, Texas, and its intersection with New Mexico 506/CR E038, then northeast, north, west and north along with New Mexico 506/CR E038 through Crow Flats and Cornucopia Draw to its junction with New Mexico 24 east of Pinon, then northeast along with New Mexico 24 to its junction with US 82 north of Dunken, then east along US 82 to its intersection with US 285 at Artesia, then south and southeast along US 285 to its junction with US 180 at Carlsbad, then south along US 180 to its intersection with the New Mexico/TX state line, then west along the state line to its intersection with New Mexico 506/CR E038.
Additional maps you may wish to purchase for New Mexico Game Management Unit 30.
Alamogordo Quad, Artesia Quad, Carlsbad Quad, and Crow Flats Quad.
US Forest Service Maps:
Lincoln National Forest, Guadalupe District