New Mexico Unit 28 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has New Mexico unit 28 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 28 maps include:
- New Mexico public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 28 (GMU 28) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 28 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 28 New Mexico topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from New Mexico Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the New Mexico Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
New Mexico Big Game Unit 28
– Unit 28 Topo/Map New Mexico – Game Management Unit (GMU-28).
Game Management Unit (GMU) The Fort Bliss Military Reservation excluding that part of the Sacramento Division of the Lincoln National Forest lying within the McGregor Range co-use area. McGregor Range: This is a portion of the Fort Bliss Military Reservation in GMU 28. McGregor Range public hunt area: That portion of the Fort Bliss Military Reservation lying north of New Mexico 506 excluding that part of the Sacramento Division of the Lincoln National Forest lying within the McGregor Range co-use area. McGregor Range military only area: That portion of the Fort Bliss Military Reservation lying south of New Mexico 506 as def ned and restricted by Fort Bliss/McGregor Range personnel.
Additional maps you may wish to purchase for New Mexico Game Management Unit 28.
Alamogordo Quad, Crow Flats Quad, and Las Cruces Quad.
US Forest Service Maps: