Nevada Unit 64 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Nevada unit 64 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 64 maps include:
- Nevada public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 64 (GMU 64) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 64 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 64 Nevada topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from the Nevada Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Nevada Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– Unit 64 Topo/Map Nevada – Game Management Unit (GMU-64).
Game Management Unit (GMU)
US Forest Service Maps:
Unit 64: Those portions of Elko and Eureka counties bounded on the north by State Route No. 226, on the east by State Route No. 225, on the south by the northernmost railroad track that runs from Elko to Winnemucca, and on the west by the Maggie Creek Road from Carlin to its junction with state Route No. 226.